Discipleship, or spiritual formation, is for every follower of Christ. We are called to be disciples and to make disciples. Discipleship is not optional. It is not only how we grow as believers but it is also God's primary strategy for reaching the world with the gospel. We want to help you grow as a disciple and become a disciple maker. We believe in one-on-one discipleship where the gospel is shared in a life together context. We also believe discipleship happens through teaching, reading, serving together, and going on mission together.
Here are some of the ways we disciple one another. For more information, use the Connect Card.
- One-on-one discipleship
- Bible Study class (Sundays 9:45am)
- Wednesday Bible study (6:30pm)
- Sunday night classes (5:45pm) *
- Woman's Bible Study (Tuesdays 9:30am)
- Community Group (various days & times)
* Temporarily not meeting due to COVID restrictions.